Welcome to the Parent Advisory Council For Our School !
All parents and guardians of students attending Hamilton School are members of our Parent Advisory Council (PAC). We welcome, and encourage, you to be an active participant in your child’s educational journey at our school by attending the monthly PAC meetings along with the school administration and the members of the PAC Executive.
The primary purposes of Parent Advisory Councils are to:
- provide a forum for consultation between the school and parents on matters of general concern to the school community;
- provide and improve communication between home and school;
- provide a forum for dialogue between parents and school concerning such things as school philosophy and programs as well as district and ministry initiatives;
- promote the development of positive school-community relations;
- assist with and contribute to various school related activities;
- raise funds for special school projects and programs;
- advise the school on matters affecting school activities and programs.
The Parent Advisory Council is dedicated to helping our school provide the best education possible for its students. One way you can help the school grow and realize its vision, is by actively supporting and participating in your Parent Advisory Council.
PAC meetings are generally held the second Thursday of the month at 7:00pm. Meeting dates are advertised in the school newsletters, and on our school calendar. The meetings are very informal, everyone is welcome and childcare is provided.
Parents that get involved, find out what is happening in their school and are able to provide input to ensure that the school meets the needs of all students. ~We try to post the upcoming agenda on the school web site along with the minutes from the previous meetings. ~If there is a topic that you would like to discuss at a meeting please contact the PAC Chair, leave a message at the school office or send an email to HamiltonElementaryPAC@gmail.com. And don't forget to check the information board for notices. ~
We’d love to hear from all our parents at Hamilton. If you have any comments or suggestions please drop by, or just say hello. ~We would love to get to know you and your family and introduce you to some of the returning families at our school.
Got Ideas? Want to Volunteer? Know someone who can help our school? Then we need you! Together we can make a difference! Our kids are worth it!